At Cirque Centre we are committed to the safety of our staff and students. Please read below our Covid-19 protocols and keep in mind that we will be adjusting according to the outlined recommendations from our municipality on an ongoing basis.
Procedures – Covid-19
- All classes are 50 minutes in length.
- We will have a 10 MINUTE BREAK in between
classes to allow time for sanitization and cross over between
- Parents must DROP OFF and PICK up ON TIME – no exceptions
- We ask that all students wait in their cars
until their class time.
- All students will enter through the studio’s front
- All students will exit through the side
- Cirque Centre’s viewing room is temporarily
CLOSED and will be closed until further notice
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to
enter Cirque Centre if you or a family member are experiencing any flu
- Cirque Centre Coaches and staff have the right
to deny anyone entry if they suspect they have symptoms
- You must sanitize your hands BEFORE and AFTER
your Classes (we will have a sanitization area)
- Students must stay at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands before touching an apparatus.
- Coaches will be wearing masks in
classes to coach and spot if necessary
- All students are required to wear masks inside our facility.
Studio’s Extra Steps of Precautions:
- We will be hanging clean silks each DAY for classes.
- Bathroom Facilities – if you require to use
our bathroom, there will not be any towels to use, however, we will be
providing paper towels after you wash your hands. You must use a wipe to
wipe down the toilet seat, door handle and anything else that is touched
- Water Bottle refills – This will temporarily
be off limits. We ask that you please bring your own water bottles to
- After every class: We will be sanitizing Mats,
Equipment, Door Handles, etc, before each class begins.
Covid-19 Vaccination PassportsAs of September 22, 2021 Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access our studio.
The only exemption to the vaccination passport would be youth (under 18)
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note until recognized medical exemptions can be integrated as part of a digital vaccine certificate. Children who are 11 years of age and younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempted from these requirements.